View Oakley Hotel in a larger map
Travelling to the Oakley Hotel in London
While we leave it up to you to make arrangements for arriving at our Hotel in Chelsea, London, we have listed a number of resources to help you make your trip to our hotel easier.
For Air Flights, we recommend trying:
- Skyscanner - This website offers flights and car hire
- Cheapflights - This website offers deals on flights and car hire
- Airtickets - This website offers airline tickets and car hire
- Flightline - This websites offers deals on flights
Once at Heathrow, getting to the Chelsea is just a matter of getting onto the London Underground and taking the Piccadilly Line to South Kensington Station, which is then only a five-minute taxi ride to the Oakley Hotel.
- Take the London Underground on the Piccadilly Line direct to South Kensington Tube Station.
- From the Bus Station in Terminal 3, take Express Bus A1 towards Victoria Station, where you can either take a taxi or a bus to the Hotel (please check the map)
- Taxi (slower in peak traffic) direct to the Hotel, which costs approximately £60.00
From Gatwick Airport:
- Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria Station, where you can either take a taxi (which should cost approximately £10.00) or a bus to the Hotel (please check the map)
- Journey time to the Oakley Hotel is approximately around 50 minutes.